Now that you have realized the importance of hiring a good translator for yourself for the sake of food sticker design [desain stiker makanan, which is the term in Indonesiam], it’s time for you to find out which one is the best one for you. No doubt there are thousands of freelance translators who can transform your Arabic document into Indonesian in no time at all, but you need to be sure about the services of a specific one, before you go ahead and hire the same.
Following are the top signs a translator is good enough for you:
- They are polite: You should never hire someone who is rude or doesn’t answer your questions. No doubt no one likes to be nagged, but if you deal with someone impolite and impatient, you might not like the vibe of this person.
- They are experience in their field: You need someone with an amazing amount of experience so that you can get your work done in quickly.
- They know how to crack the deal with you: We are sure you know how to find out who is witty and who is genuine enough to crack the project of your translation needs.
- They agree to give you a sample of the translation: Not all the translators agree to give free samples to you. Thus, find the one who does.You don’t have to make them translate a lot of pages, but a sample of their work for you is sufficient.
- They are patient enough to handle your queries: You definitely have a lot of queries related to the translation of a specific document, book or article. However, if the translator doesn’t seem to be patient enough, how would you be able to have all your doubts resolved before you hire them?